AgriLab is a 1500m² collaborative innovation center for agriculture located in the heart of a mixed crop-livestock farm and close to the higher education and research cluster.
Inspired by the Fablab movement, AgriLab promotes open innovation and the sharing of knowledge and know-how. In this same place, it is possible to "make (almost) everything" with the minimum of machines... from digital design to mechanical machining.
The innovation center also offers "à la carte" services (privatization of machines, engineering services, advanced customized training, services, ...).
• New products (food or non-food)
• Short processing processes
• Energy management and production
• Accelerate innovation from idea to prototype.
• Support farmers and their partners in project management.
Example(s) of projects
- Education / Training
- Agri-food industry
• The PrivateLab allows project support, at the management level (finding partners, seeking funding, setting up an action plan, etc.) and technical (engineering expertise). Spaces (meeting rooms, offices, etc.) are made available to project leaders.
• The OpenLab gives access to many machines. Each person comes with his knowledge and shares it to all members. All projects created with OpenLab requirements must be sourced on a platform accessible to all. This is the principle of open source.
Affiliated institutions / organisations
Regional strategic areas of activity
- Chemistry and Materials
- Health and Nutrition