PIRVI is a center of expertise of the CRIStAL research unit, dedicated to Virtual Reality and Advanced Interactions. The two pillars of its activities are providing technological facilities (immersive auditorium and showroom) and R&D project engineering. We offer a full support of projects, from the feasibility study to the realization of operational models and prototypes with demonstration. The collaborations carried out cover a wide spectrum of activities, from the visualization of wave fields in augmented reality to the 3D virtual visit of archaeological sites. The variety of equipment at our disposal allows us to support all types of virtual 3D interactive visualization applications. We are open to collaborative projects with the various partners, whether they come from the academic, industrial, cultural or artistic world.
- IT / software
- Education / Training
- Art / Culture
- Science / Research
Regional strategic areas of activity
- Cultural and creative industries
- Content production: audiovisual, video game, museum...
- Tourism, heritage and digital world
- Digital World and Robotics
- Digital modeling, digital twins, data visualization
- Engineering, software design, open source software