Dyno-Drive is a platform for the characterization of thermal, electric and hybrid traction chains, as well as the experimental validation of control laws specifically developed for the energy management of powertrains.
Dyno-Drive brings together a set of equipment that allows the emulation of an approval cycle monitoring (NEDC, WLTP...) with precision and repeatability ensured by a driving robot installed at the driver’s station of the vehicle to be tested.
This GreenMot driving robot completes the dynamometer power bench with hubs (550kW) capable of loading the driving wheels of the vehicle, according to a complete road law: ascent and descent, simulation of inertia among others.
With its 90kW battery simulator, Dyno-Drive makes it possible to test and characterize 100% electric vehicles, freeing them from range constraints.
• Characterization of thermal, electric or hybrid traction chains
• Effective powertrain power measurement
• Certification of electric vehicles according to WLTP
• Development of engine maps and brakes
• GMP performance and endurance tests (200kW hub bench per axis)
• Fuel consumption measurement via PEMS (AVL PLUTRON)
|DYNO - Hub dynamometer||/||Rotronics|
|Wheel speed fan||VC9000/||Rotronics|
|Exhaust extractor||3000 m3/h/||Rotronics|
|300V/300A Controllable Battery Simulator||Leroy Somer|
|Multi-fuel flow meter||PLUTRON/||AVL|
Affiliated institutions / organisations
Unit(s) of attachment
Regional strategic areas of activity
- Energy and Environment
- Energy efficiency and storage
- Low-carbon combustion (biofuels, hydrogen, new technologies)
- Transport and Mobility
- Decarbonized vehicles, electromobility
- Reduction of pollution and energy consumption