The LNFP is located in the University Health Research Centre (CURS) of the UPJV, near the Amiens-Picardy University Hospital (CHU) and the IRM Research Centre.
This situation allows the laboratory to take advantage of the meeting of clinician-researchers and lecturer-researchers in neurosciences.
This proximity favours work on the modelling of cognitive processes, the determination of their cerebral anatomy, the analysis of their
disturbances in cerebral pathology and their lesional determinants, and the clinical utility of the new tests thus generated.
A particular emphasis is placed on control functions (attentional, executive and behavioral) and their disturbance in neurological diseases.
The general focus of the research carried out by the members of the LNFP is the definition of the processes (and their functional architectures) accounting for control and their anatomy (analysis of anatomical and clinical correlations at the voxel level and connectivity).
The clinical translation consists in setting up new diagnostic tools with validation of their diagnostic accuracy.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
• Diagnostic criteria for neurocognitive disorders
• Diagnostic criteria for cognitive and behavioural dysexecutive disorders
• Voxel Lesion Symptom Mapping
• Voxel Based Morphometry
Example(s) of projects
Local funding and from CNRS; 1,609 participants were included in this project; 10 articles were published on the subject; 1 test battery was disseminated by the academic publisher De Boeck (2008).
2.GRECogVASC [NCT01339195] (coordination: O. Godefroy and M. Roussel) - Local funding -
1,406 participants were included in this project; 10 articles were published on the subject; 1 test battery was released by the academic publisher De Boeck (2016).
3. IDEA3 [NCT02813434] (coordination: O. Godefroy)
Funding: DGOS - 264 902 € - Project and inclusions in progress.
4. REFLEX (coordination: NOVARTIS and O.Godefroy) Funding: NOVARTIS.
437 participants were included in this project; 2 articles werepublished on the subject.
5. SYNCOMOT (coordination: S. Tasseel-Ponche)
Funding: PHRC interregional - 300 000€ - Project and inclusions in progress
Example(s) of publications
2. Puy L, Lamy C, Arnoux A, Zerbib Y, Constans JM, Godefroy O. Des anomalies bithalamiques. Rev Med Interne. 2016 Feb 5. pii: S0248-8663(15)01107-8.
3. Godefroy O, Bakchine S, Verny M, Delabrousse-Mayoux JP, Roussel M, Pere JJ. Characteristics of Alzheimer's Disease Patients with Severe Executive Disorders. J Alzheimers Dis. 2016; 51: 815-25.
4. Andruita D, Moullart V, Schraen S, Devendeville A, Meyer ME, Godefroy O; Alzheimer’s Disease Neuroimaging. What are the Most Frequently Impaired Markers of Neurodegeneration in ADNI Subjects? J Alzheimers Dis. 2016; 51: 793-800.
5. Roussel M, Martinaud O, Hénon H, Vercelletto M, Bindschadler C, Joseph PA, Robert P, Labauge P, Godefroy O; GREFEX study group. The Behavioral and Cognitive Executive Disorders of Stroke: The GREFEX Study. PLoS One. 2016; 11: e0147602.
You can find all publications here : https://lnfp.u-picardie.fr/publications/
Inernational : Cost action CA 19127, Pr S Black (Sunnybrook Health sciences center, Toronto, Canada), Dr L Gibbons (Seattle, USA), Pr C Chen (Singapour), Dr D Nyenhuis (Grands Rapids, USA), Dr A Croquelois (service de pathologie neurovasculaire CHUV Lausanne, Suisse), Pr V Hachinski (London, Canada), T Hirsbrunner (Hôpital neuchâtelois de La Chaux-de-Fonds, Suisse), M Leclercq (Centre W Lennox, Ottignies, Belgique), Pr T Meulemans (Faculté de Psychologie. Liège, Belgique), Pr JG Merino (Univ Bethesda, USA), Pr P Pollak et Dr F Assal (Département de Neurologie, HUGenève), Pr L Pantoni (Florence), Pr K Rockwood (Halifax, Can), Pr X Seron (Unité de Revalidation Neuropsychologique, Cliniques Saint-Luc, Bruxelles, Belgique), Pr M Lassonde (Quebec), Pr DT Stuss (Baycrest Institute, Toronto, Canada), Pr PS Sachdev (Sydney, Australie), Dr L Mellon (Dublin, Ireland), Pr Hee-Joon Bae (Seoul, Korea), Pr A Brodtmann (Melbourne, Australie), Dr S Keohler (Maastricht, Netherlands), Pr RN. Kalaria (Newcastle upon Tyne, UK), Pr RO. Akinyemi (Ibadan, Nigeria), Dr A Klimkowicz-Mrowiec (Krakow, Poland), Pr M Dichgans (Munich, Germany), Dr M Hoffmann (Orlando, Florida, USA), Pr DW Desmond, Dr T Linden et Pr I Skoog (Gothenburg, Sweden), Pr J Wardlaw (Edinburgh, UK), Pr T Erkinjuntti (Helsinki, Finland), Pr VCT Mok (Hong Kong SAR, China).
Eye tribe tracker ET 1000 (eye control in experiments)
Software for cognitive assessment (VISION®; E-Prime®)
"Sofware for imaging processing (Osirix Lite, Matlab, SPM, Trackvis, Diffusion Toolkit, BCB
Toolkit, FSL, MIPAV®, MRICRON®)"
Biopac (Biopac Systems MP – 150 (Inc., SantaBarbara, CA) – neurophysiological indices (heart rate, electrodermal activity, electromyography)
Affiliated institutions / organisations
Regional strategic areas of activity
- Health and Nutrition
- Medicine of the future: new health equipment and e-health
- New therapeutic approaches
- Prevention, well-being and the silver economy