The motor analysis platform is managed by the Department of Human and Life Sciences (SHV) of the LAMIH (UMR CNRS 8201), which brings together researchers from different disciplines dealing with the human aspects of movement.
It includes researchers who examine disorders and disturbances of motor function for the purpose of optimizing motor function and researchers who focus on the study of cognitive, emotional and motor components of decision-making.
One of the main strengths of the SHV Department is its multidisciplinary approach: it relies essentially on Biomechanics, Neurophysiology and Psycho-Ergonomics, so that humans can be apprehended via a systemic model, based on a bio-psycho-social approach.
This Department’s research focuses on the analysis and modelling of the control of human activities, from decision-making to motor action.
To do this, the SHV Department can rely on various high-tech experimental platforms.
Campus du Mont-Houy
Bâtiment CISIT et bâtiment Mlavache
Chiffres clésNumber of projects per year: 3, including 1 industrial project.
• Decision Driver Analysis Specialist
Example(s) of projects
• Hubaut R., Guichard R., Greenfield J., Blandeau M. (2022). Validation of an embedded motion-capture and EMG setup for the analysis of musculoskeletal disorder risks during manhole cover handling. Sensors, 22, pp. 436 🡭
• Semaan M., Wallard L., Ruiz V., Gillet C., Leteneur S., Simoneau é. (2022). Is treadmill walking biomechanically comparable to overground walking? A systematic review. Gait & Posture, 92, pp. 249-257 🡭
- Education / Training
- Health / wellness
- Automotive industry
- Transportation / Logistics
- Sports / Leisure
- Science / Research
|Vicon Movement Capture System||MX/||VICON|
|Qualisys Motion Capture System||Miqus/||QUALISYS|
|Kistler Force Platforms||/||KISTLER|
|Foot pressure measuring mat||Zeno/||Protokinetics|
|MOBHUM - 'Ankle' ergometer||BOTTE/|
|Virtual reality headset||HTC VIVE PRO EYE/||HTC|
Affiliated institutions / organisations
Unit(s) of attachment
Regional strategic areas of activity
- Cultural and creative industries
- Applications, outreach and cognitive sciences
- Tourism, heritage and digital world
- Health and Nutrition
- Medicine of the future: new health equipment and e-health
- Prevention, well-being and the silver economy
- Transport and Mobility
- Access to mobility, travel modes