The Humanism platform, designed at LAMIH within the framework of the ANR HUMANISM project, aims to propose a software architecture that allows to set up and evaluate a production system that meets the specificities of Industry 4.0, But also to evaluate its possibilities of cooperation with humans.
This platform is organized on two rooms, a room simulating the production cell (video projection on the ground of the emulation of a flexible cell, the loading/unloading of which is ensured by two mobile logistics robots), and a room housing the control position of this cell.
The technology platform is used for research projects, but also for training at INSA Hauts-de-France.
Example(s) of projects
|Teaching robot fleet||Robomaster EP CORE/||DJI|
Affiliated institutions / organisations
Unit(s) of attachment
Regional strategic areas of activity
- Digital World and Robotics
- Advanced production systems, industrial maintenance
- Digital modeling, digital twins, data visualization
- Internet of things, cloud computing and big data
- Robotics, cobotics, Human-Machine interaction