The work of the InTerACT research unit aims to better understand the innovation processes towards the sustainable development of agriculture, agri-food and agro-industry and their conditions for success.
They are to analyse, in an interdisciplinary perspective combining humanities and social sciences, life sciences, earth and environmental sciences and engineering sciences, innovation processes in these sectors at a time of fundamental change.
• Qualitative and quantitative studies of acceptability and appropriateness of innovations, CSR, sustainable transitions
Example(s) of publications
SFR Condorcet, GIS UTSH, RMT SPICEE, BOUCLAGE, SOLS & TERRITOIRES, AGROFORESTERIES
Wageningen university, Gent university, lasallian university network, université d'Udine
- Education / Training
- Agri-food industry
Affiliated institutions / organisations
Regional strategic areas of activity
- Sustainable production and mobilization of bioresources
- Health and Nutrition
- Safe, healthy and sustainable food
- Societal and economic transition & Risk management
- Industrial and territorial ecology
- Societal issues, employment, inclusion, social innovation