Our unit has become a reference in the field of education and training research in France and in the Euroregion. CIREL is composed of four teams (Proféor, Théodile, Trigone and Récifes), each of which is recognized in its respective field of research (educational work; didactics; adult education; transformations of education and training policies). Our research is mainly organized around the following themes: professionalization, professional orientation and support for career paths and projects in the fields of school, health, social work and business; work, activities, practices; knowledge, learning, teaching; educational innovation and training. We are open to all academic and industrial collaborations and propose training and services in line with our expertise.
• Educational work
• School / company relations and the process of orientation and school and professional integration
• Didactics of disciplines inside and outside the school
• Adult education
• Methods of design, organization and management of training systems
• Access to knowledge and skills
• Transformations relating to education and training policies
• Dynamics of education and training policies
Example(s) of projects
• Cré @ tion project (collaboration, reflection, activities and digital innovative works) - 2017-2020
• INTERREG Dig-e-Lab project: adult e-learning in a cross-border context - 2018-2021
• ANR VIRTUALZ project: design of a digital tool for communication training for healthcare professionals working with people with Alzheimer's disease or related disease - 2018-2021.
Example(s) of publications
Discover the full list of publications here.
Sorbonne Université, Université Paris-Descartes, Université de Picardie Jules Verne, Institut des Systèmes Intelligents et Robotiques, Institut des Sciences de l'Information, Institut Régional de Travail Social, Université de Strasbourg
KU Leuven (Belgium), University of Patras (Greece), University of Chile (Chile), UNESP - Universidade Estadual Paulista, (Brazil), Institute for Writing and Rhetoric (USA)
- Education / Training
- Science / Research
• Development of optimal learning environments
• Modeling of the optimal learning experience
• Development of collaborative teaching practices
• Support for teachers and training of trainers
• Field investigation
• Support for counseling, integration and guidance practices
(1) Ingénierie de formation et Recherche en formation des adultes (IFRFA)
(2) Ingénierie et Intervention Pédagogique et Recherche en formation des adultes (IIP-RFA)
(3) Ingénierie Pédagogique Multimédia et Recherche en formation des adultes (IPM-RFA).
(4) Travail Educatif en Santé Social et Orientation (ouverture vers le champs de la santé, du social et de l'accompagnement en orientation professionnelle (TESSO) - Travail Educatif et Gouvernance des Institutions (TEGI) - Master Sciences de l'Education et de la Formation parcours Didactique, Enseignement et Apprentissage (DEA)
• DU Recherche pour l’Education Numérique (DU REN)
Affiliated institutions / organisations
Regional strategic areas of activity
- Cultural and creative industries
- Content production: audiovisual, video game, museum...
- New ways of learning
- Societal and economic transition & Risk management
- Digital transformation, organizational agility, digital social inclusion
- Public and European policies
- Resilience, risk factors and fragility
- Societal issues, employment, inclusion, social innovation