The Roberval laboratory is positioned on the design of innovative mechanical/multiphysical components and systems, proposing to conduct scientific and technological research in an interdisciplinary context, a prerequisite for the design, the study of the behaviour and sustainability of complex systems. In particular, the laboratory makes a substantive contribution to defining a framework for studying these complex systems (choice of systems or mechanistic approach, choice of scales relevant to the study of variability, etc.).
• Acoustics and vibration
• Materials and surfaces
• Energy, electricity, integration
• Industrial systems: product/process
• Uncertainties and variability,
• Integrated function materials and structures.
Example(s) of projects
Example(s) of publications
- Aeronautics / Aerospace
- Materials (Metal, Glass, Ceramic, Composite...)
Affiliated institutions / organisations
Regional strategic areas of activity
- Chemistry and Materials
- Energy and Environment
- Energy efficiency and storage