Our research is organized according to two programs supported by EC and clinicians (neuropsychologists, physicians) working in close collaboration from a theoretical, conceptual and technical points of view. These two programs focus on the functional organization and the neurobiological bases of cognition and action through the analysis of different brain pathologies of developmental, epileptic, tumoral, vascular, degenerative (Alzheimer) and psychiatric origin.
BâtA, 3 rue du barreau
Campus Pont de Bois, Université de Lille
59650 VILLENEUVE D’ASCQ
Effectif total : 14
Personnel de recherche : 8
• Mnemonic and communicative properties of the singing voice compared to the spoken voice
• Influence of space on auditory attention and perception
• Specificity of music and its relationship to emotions
• Benefits of music in the management and well-being of patients (and their caregivers) with memory disorders (i.e. epilepsy, Alzheimer’s disease) and attention (i.e. spatial neglect).
• Representation and awareness of action
• Act, decision making and perception of effort, related to motivation and emotional state in different experimental and clinical situations (i.e. depression, awakened surgery for low grade gliomas),
• Depiction of the body pattern from disturbances in self-consciousness, which are likely to cause eating disorders (i.e. anorexia) or increased risk of falls in the elderly (normal and pathological).
• Transdisciplinary approach to neuropsychology that combines cognitive and social psychology with brain imaging (anatomical and functional MRI, EEG)
- Education / Training
- Health / wellness
- Science / Research
Affiliated institutions / organisations
Unit(s) of attachment
Regional strategic areas of activity
- Health and Nutrition
- New therapeutic approaches
- Prevention, well-being and the silver economy