LaSalle O3 is a research and development platform dedicated to the applications of ozone in the fields of agro-industry, agri-food, environment and plant chemistry.
Its missions are multiple and cover the generation and the accompaniment of academic, technological and industrial R&D projects, the realization of studies, expertises, tests and prototyping, as well as technology transfer.
• Depollution of agricultural and agro-industrial effluents (process, washing and/or irrigation water)
• Green chemistry and advanced chemistry applied to bio-sourced fractions (new syntheses from bio-sourced precursors)
• Valorization of bio-waste and co-products of agricultural origin (deconstruction of lignocellulosic biomass, functionalization of materials)
Example(s) of projects
- Agri-food industry
- Science / Research
• Ozone generation: several OZONIA discharge ozoners with different maximum production capacities (10g to 1.5 kg O3/h)
• Ozonation drivers: multiple instrumented pilot devices
Affiliated institutions / organisations
Regional strategic areas of activity
- Chemistry and Materials
- Energy and Environment
- Health and Nutrition