GMP-Drive aims to evaluate the energy behaviour of complex hybrid powertrains.
More precisely, it is a question of evaluating the performance of energy management algorithms on speed cycles and comparing, always, on speed cycles, the intrinsic energy performance of different architectures.
To do this, the platform allows to simulate different hybrid powertrains (parallel, series, series-parallel), using 2 robotic gearboxes, 1 heat engine, 2 electric machines and a pack of 400V traction batteries.
The platform is operated using the Dyno-Drive power dynamometer.
• Simulation of different hybrid architectures (series, parallel, combined)
• Innovative hybrid vehicle transmissions
|3 cylinder petrol engine||EB2/||PSA|
|2 5-speed controlled gearboxes||MCP/||PSA|
|Renault Kangoo electric traction chain||X61/||VALEO|
|80kW peak external rotor electric machine||208 combined cooled/||EMRAX|
|4 quadrant power controller||BAMO-D3/||BAMOCAR|
|Modular real-time system||Micro Autobox III/||dSPACE|
Affiliated institutions / organisations
Unit(s) of attachment
Regional strategic areas of activity
- Energy and Environment
- Energy efficiency and storage
- Low-carbon combustion (biofuels, hydrogen, new technologies)
- Transport and Mobility
- Decarbonized vehicles, electromobility
- Intelligent transportation systems