The Smart Lab platform is a reconfigurable assembly cell developed with INSA Hauts-de-France, equipped with mobile robotic workstations, comprising three collaborative robots and a dual-arm robot.
One of the stations is equipped with a PICKIT vision system allowing the entry of loose parts. These stations are connected to each other by attachments supporting component and tool trays. A fleet of 3 MIR mobile robots serves the various workstations. These mobile robots are also used for Logistics applications.
The Smart Lab is used for research projects, but also for training at INSA Hauts-de-France.
Effectif total : 5
• Reconfiguration of production systems / Industry 4.0
• Internal mobile robot-based logistics
Example(s) of projects
Use for the ANR I2RM project on warehouse security in Logistics
Collaboration with CRAN on logistics safety
|Fleet of 3 mobile robots||MIR 100/||MIR|
|Collaborative robot||UR5/||Universal Robot|
|LFPD - Collaborative robot||UR3/||Universal robot|
|LFPD - Collaborative robot||UR 5E/||Universal Robot|
|Vision System for bin picking||PICKIT|
Affiliated institutions / organisations
Regional strategic areas of activity
- Digital World and Robotics
- Advanced production systems, industrial maintenance
- Digital modeling, digital twins, data visualization
- Internet of things, cloud computing and big data
- Robotics, cobotics, Human-Machine interaction